As part of being a DWM client you will receive:
1. DWM Financial Dashboard Access
- This highly secured, online resource provides clients with a snapshot of their entire financial life.
- The account aggregation technology features real-time account access to balances, investment performance, budgets, files etc. through computer, phone and tablet.
- It also reduces the chance of an oversight by triggering alerts to both us and our clients of changes or required action items imperative to their financial situation.
2. Consolidated Reporting
- Through Morningstar we provide our clients with quarterly consolidated performance reports that are informative and easy to understand.
- Through these reports investors can see how well their accounts are performing relative to the general market and established
- They also give our clients a good idea of how well they are progressing towards their investment goals.
3. Review Meetings
- At a minimum we meet individually with clients annually.
- We review all aspects of our clients’ financial situation.
- We leave time for clients to ask questions, express concerns or make suggestions.
- Most importantly we seek to establish personal relationships with those for whom we serve.
4. Coordination with other Professional Advisors
- Whether it be during our review meetings or behind the scenes, we communicate and coordinate with our clients’ other advisors such as CPAs, attorneys, and others. The goal of this process is to ensure checks and balances exist, and everyone is on the same page.
- Depending on what each client’s plan calls for, there may be circumstances where other specialized professionals are involved to most effectively implement key aspects of the plan. We serve as a single point of contact to simplify and streamline communications so that our clients do not waste time managing their plan.